Note: We currently have about 16 people who are planning on attending the concert and events, which the survey did not accurately reflect. If you are planning to come, please let us know ASAP, so we can make the reservations we need for all the events!
Important Update to the Reunion Concert Information:
Scottsdale Weekend Events to include:
- Saturday, May 10th - Golf - Registration deadline: Thursday, May 1st - (Contact co-chairs: Jim Wagstaff or Alan Lee - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or cell 602-989-2746.)
- Saturday, May 10th - Dinner 7:00 p.m. - Registration deadline Thursday, May 1st. (Contact Chairman Judy Jonas at email@example.com or cell 818-403-0271.)
- Sunday, May 11th - Fireside and Reception featuring the members of "Reunion" Registration deadline Thursday, May 1st. (Contact Chairman Judy Jonas at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell 818-403-0271.)
- Monday, May 12th - "Reunion" Concert 7:00 p.m. - Musical Instruments Theater (Performing as the drummer for "Reunion" is our own Blair Andersen!) - Tickets are priced at $45, $50, and $60, plus $2.50 service fees, and are on sale now at MIM.org, or by calling the theater. See details on the MIM.org website.
- Tuesday, May 13th -"Reunion"Concert 7:00 p.m. - Musical Instruments Theater - (See above re tickets.)
Part of the initial 50th Reunion plans last summer included a concert by "Reunion" (former members of the Lettermen), which never came to fruition. But, we are excited to announce that one of our classmates, Blair Andersen, who is the drummer for "Reunion", has just given advanced notice to the members of our Class that "Reunion" will be giving two concerts in May at the Musical Instruments Museum Theater in Phoenix, Arizona. Tickets are priced at $40, $50, and $60, and are on sale now at mim.org, or by calling the theater.
In connection with the concerts, members of our class are organizing a "mini" reunion in Scottsdale on Saturday, May 10, and Sunday May 11th, followed by the concerts on Monday, May 12th and Tuesday, May 13th. If you are interested in a long weekend getaway and meeting up with some of our class members, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible, so we can reserve your tickets to the "Reunion" concert. Discount lodging can be arranged on a first come, first served basis.
Since this is Mother's Day weekend, think about giving yourself, your "mother" (or the mother of your children) a fun break in the sun!
Continue watching your emails and this website for updates.
DID YOU KNOW?
If you want to receive an email whenever the website is updated or Announcements are added or changed, simply click on the "Notify Me" link under "Member Functions" on the navagation panel at the left of this page. You can then choose the kind of notifications you want to receive and the frequency of which you want to receive them.
If you want to announce something to the class, click on the "Post Announcement" link or just send an email to the Administrator with the information and we'll post it for all to see!
Although you cannot see email addresses, you can send a private email message to someone from the website and then exchange information.
This website will be maintained after the 50th Reunion, so please update your information as it changes, and encourage others to register and update their profiles, so we can keep up with all of our friends and classmates from this amazing class.